Thank You for Choosing HCA!
Thank you for your inquiry at Halifax Christian Academy! It is a privilege that you are considering HCA as your academic & discipleship partner with your child(ren). We take this very seriously and pride ourselves in providing outstanding Christ-centered academics!
HCA has 2 campuses serving HRM. Each is unique but offer the same Christ-centered education that you expect to receive. We have a cute little internal saying “offering diapers to diplomas” Our Timberlea Campus offers child care starting at 18 months through to grade 2 while our Armdale Campus offers grades PP-grade 12.
I would love to take the opportunity to share with you what God is doing in and through His school. I believe the best way to get to know us to come in and have a personal tour of the campus of our choice.
Our staff team is here to pray along with you as you move forward in the admissions process. We pray inquiring families feel the love of Christ and our desire to build His kingdom one student at a time. We pray that the Lord will guide your path and may His will be done.
For your reference I’ve included the application and tuition investment plan for 2021/22.
Thank you once again for considering to partner with Halifax Christian Academy. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your family better as we move forward.
lists & guidelines
School supply lists and Uniform Guidelines are available through HCA Online. You should have received a separate email giving you access to this site.
- Parking & Traffic Flow guidelines. These instructions are designed to help create a safe driving environment around our school. Let us respect each other’s place on the road and in the neighbourhood, and implement safe driving practices as a community of grace.
- School Supplies Lists. Please also verify with your student’s teacher what is still required from the school supply lists.
- Uniform Guidelines. Emily will follow up as our current uniform is changing for September 21/22. More details to follow
- Statement of Faith.
We have various lunch options for students if you decide not to send a packed lunch to school. All orders must be pre-ordered accordingly.
- Subway – Orders for Mondays, submit orders by Wednesday midnight for the following Monday.
- Lunch Lady – Orders for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, submit order by noon the day before (ie. Tuesday orders must be made by Monday 12pm). Order Info Here.
- Pizza – Donnini’s Pizza every Friday, submit order at the beginning of each cycle or when you first start at HCA.
- Milk – 2% or chocolate milk can be ordered for every day of the week. You may select a few days or even just one. Orders taken at the beginning of each cycle or when you first start at HCA.